R&R Bassett Engineering Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting bassettengineering.comyou are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use bassettengineering.com:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us.
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on.
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by authorised people within R&R Bassett Engineering Ltd to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Send email alerts to users who request them
- Allow you to access government services and make transactions
- Provide you with information about local services if you want it
The Legal Basis' Used For Processing Your Data
Contacting you about purchase orders, updating you on product offering and pricing
Where Your Data Is Stored
We share your data on secure servers hosted with Siteground Hosting Ltd.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
How Long Do We Retain Your Data
We retain your data for as long as we have a legitimate business relationship.
Keeping Your Data Secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have robust procedures and security features compliant with the GDPR in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing Your Information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Links To Other Websites
bassettengineering.com contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website:
Following a link to bassettengineering.com from another website:
Concerns or Complaints
If you have any complaints in relation to how our business has processed your data or in relation to the exercise of your rights as detailed above you can in the first instance raise your concerns by contacting us as follows: Craig Laidler.
You may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in relation to any such complaints https://ico.org.uk/